Your take-away customers order and pay directly from the menu on your website.
Paid order is printed
Orders are printed out instantly and you can respond with an estimated waiting-time.”
Notis: Ready for pick-up!
Send a notification that the order is ready for pick-up.
No more misunderstandings over the phone
With WEIQ your guests can order and pay in their phone, stress-free.
Save time, avoid interruptions, 100% correct orders.
- All is paid.
- Orders are printed.
- Notify guests
LIMITED TIME OFFER
No set-up fee.
An incredibly cost-effective way to boost sales through your own website.
- 3% service-fee
- 0 monthly fee/li>
- 0 start-up fee
- We can set up the menu for you
Orders are displayed on screen and printed
Your staff has a printer and a tablet that helps you manage orders efficiently.
On your tablet, you can see what has been ordered and send notifications to customers
- Hide products “out-of-stock”
- Message waiting-time
- Notification to pick-up
Build relationships with your loyal guests and make it easier for new users to get started with digital orders.
Why not offer take-away customers 10-20% off their first purchase in WEIQ?
Lunch restaurants can also use discount codes to provide nearby businesses with extra good lunch offers.
- Loyal guests
- Kickstart at launch
- Partnerships & campaigns
Benefits with take-away over delivery
Advantages with take-away
“Take-away orders are sustainable for restaurants. There are no additional costs for table service or delivery, and there is less risk of problems. With a take-away app, it becomes even easier.
- No additional cost for delivery
- Much lower fees
- Customers get their food directly – no issues with waiting time or missed deliveries
- No geographical limitations – all guests can order
- No interruptions to answer the phone
- Except for the major and more expensive platforms (such as Foodora, Uber Eats, etc.), the restaurant needs to inform its loyal customers to use the app.
What does delivery mean for restaurants?
WEIQ has chosen not to offer home delivery; there are other apps for that. These can bring in new customers but often charge very high fees for their services.
- Access to customers who cannot or do not want to pick up the food themselves
- Famous apps can bring in new customers
- Significant additional cost for each delivery if done in-house
- Up to 30% in fees on each order when using a home delivery app
- Risk of long waiting times for customers